Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update

Ok so I have been slacking a bit as it was pointed out to me..hahah! Well, Tyler had his surgery Monday and it went very well! He now has a new tongue as he likes to say. It was a very quick procedure,only about 10 minutes, and the recovery was about 45 minutes. I wish he would have woke up from the anesthesia a little better, but what can ya do?! He did not like his tongue being numb and every little thing annoyed him! When we got home he cried for about an hour straight before he finally passed out and then slept for like 5 hours! When he woke up he was a new little boy! He doesn't compain about it hurting.Every now and then he complains it hurts but it is short and brief.So, all in all it went very well and he has a "new tongue" to show for it!!!

On a more lighter note, I am now selling Mary Kay and I am super excited about it! I wanted something for myself that I enjoyed and could also make some extra money at. I am hoping that it will really take off and I will do well enough that when Tyler goes to school I won't have to go back to work. I really want to be here for my kids and be able to go to school functions and stay home with them when they are sick. So, send me some good karma my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment